Selling a business is an art, not a science. It is a process rather than a solitary act. At stake may be your family’s financial health or retirement income, your reward for years of hard work, and the future of your employees, clients, and the business you have grown. Recognizing and responding to these facts is essential in successfully negotiating a sale. Key elements in the process include presenting the business in its most positive light to qualified buyers, maximizing the value of the business in the current market, arranging financing for a buyer when needed, skillfully mediating the transaction not only up to the point of a purchase offer, but most importantly through the close of the deal, and maintaining the appropriate level of confidentiality throughout the transaction in order to ensure the continued success of the business.
At European Study Service, we
- Aggressively market our client’s businesses in a confidential manner. Our goal is to find you the maximum value in the shortest period of time and we work towards securing the highest offer the market will allow.
- Qualify our buyers by gathering commercial and financial information in order to detemine their financial abilities and degree of interest.
- Arrange financing for qualified buyers so our clients receive the highest payment in cash at the closing of the sale.
- Develop detailed profiles on our listings to present the business to qualified parties in the most positive light.
- Advise clients on how to increase the saleability of their business.
- Use our experience and problem solving skills to avoid and overcome any obstacles that may arise during the sales process.
- Aid both buyers and sellers in maneuvering through related legal and bureaucratic matters.
- Remain sensitive to confidentiality issues throughout the entire transaction.
When you are ready to sell your business, you will first be interviewed by one of our analysts. To make an initial inquiry, either phone our office. We will then have an analyst contact you to discuss the possibility of selling your business with our company.
We take a very aggressive approach to marketing a business while still maintaining confidentiality. After all, the quicker we sell your business the quicker we earn our commission. Our goal is to find you the maximum price in the shortest period of time.
We take a shotgun approach and target all the different types of buyers in the market in order to find the one right buyer who will pay you the most money.We understand this negotiation process because we are involved in it all day everyday. We utilize cutting edge technology combined with years of relationship building to uncover potential buyers for a business. Under ideal circumstances, multiple buyers will be competing to acquire a business, allowing us to maximize the return to the seller. Only a broker has the resources to generate this competitive atmosphere. We also have the resources and knowledge to market your business. Our methods include extensive advertising in regional and local newspapers and trade magazines, foreign language publications, targeted direct mail, internet promotion, telemarketing, and database marketing.
|“I couldn’t believe how fast you sold my business. You produced several quality buyers and we entered into a purchase agreement within three weeks of listing my business for sale with you. I have already recommended your company to several colleagues and close friends and will continue to do so. Global Business Exchange was great to work with and I am extremely happy with the deal we struck.”
G. H., Rhode Island
Former Business Owner
The first step in selling a business is to speak to one of our business analysts..Since the sale of a business requires cooperation and mutual effort by the owner and the intermediary, we think of our relationship with our clients as a partnership with the mutual goal of selling their business. By thoroughly evaluating your business, taking into account your current situation as well as its future potential, our analyst will determine what help we can offer you in the sale your business. Our analysts can also advise you on the salability of your business and guide you in setting an asking price in line with the current market value.